Monday 7 April 2014

F is for Forums

A very short post today, sorry...

I find writing forums can be really helpful for inspiration, support and somewhere to talk to people who don't think you're crazy for wanting to spend all your free time inside your own head.

My favourite forum is WriYe, but I like the NaNoWriMo boards as well, especially when they get really busy from October to December.

• Challenge for today - if you don't already visit writing forums, visit one and see what they're about. If you do visit forums, try a thread you've never visited before.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Very useful things, forums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I used to belong to several crafting forums, but I stepped away from them as I found I spent far too many hours on them - and now I blog - replacing one time sucker with another LOL!
    Suzanne @ Suzannes Tribe
    xx

    ReplyDelete