Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 21 – A song from a band you hate

Just like with my favourite band, I don't really have a band I hate. I have very wide ranging music tastes and if I find a song I don't like so much I generally just switch the radio over onto another station. There are plenty of artists that I don't think I'd get on with if I happened to find myself talking to them, and plenty of songs I don't like for one reason or another, but it's difficult to think of a band that I really don't like.

Just off the top of my head I'm going to say I don't really like the Lightning Seeds, but I've only heard one song of their that I know of, and that was Three Lions, which I really didn't like.

The Google image search pulled up this picture and my overactive imagination looked at all the hats and though, 'hey, it's a cowboy convention!'. So today's prompt is: what happens at a cowboy convention?

No comments:

Post a Comment