Saturday 4 September 2010

Song challenge: Day 8

Day 8 – Your favorite song

My favourite song at the moment is Shattered by Trading Yesterday. I found it while I was watching a Heroes clip on YouTube, and it was used as the soundtrack. It fitted beautifully with the video, and the lyrics create beautiful pictures, which are open to some very different interpretations depending on who is listening to them and what kind of mood they're in at the time.

Some of the lyrics I might use as a prompt are:
• 'Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding. Fall into your sunlight.'
'And I've lost who I am and I can't understand why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love.'
• 'Let me go and I will run, I will not be silenced.'

Or alternately I could just indulge myself write a Heroes fanfic, perhaps based on Peter's opening lines in the video, which are some of the best lines in the whole series in my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment