Saturday 6 October 2012

Back again for NaNoWriMo 2012

I've had a couple of months off from blogging but now autumn is here I'm starting to get the bug to write more again. I haven't made a proper concerted effort to write fiction for several months and I want to try to get back into that now.

NaNoWriMo is just around the corner now, so I'm planning to do that. What I haven't decided yet is what I want to do. I've been wanting to revisit a story I wrote during Camp NaNoWriMo a couple of years ago, but I was also thinking about doing a short story challenge, and trying to write a different short story every day during November. Of course, there's no reason why I shouldn't do both - I could use the characters from my already-created story Thief and give them more background with short stories focussing on each characters for longer than the ensemble cast of characters in Thief allowed me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment