Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Good Six Months

Well the first six months of 2011 have been pretty good on the writing front, what with being included in Write for Japan, having Jazz Night accepted by Every Day Poets, and with the creative writing course going well.

In a non-fiction vein I've got into podcasting as well, and written two podcasts for 365 Days of Astronomy - End of an Endeavour (broadcast May 31) and The Universe in your Phone (broadcast May 28).

My goals for the second half of 2011 are:
  • Edit, edit, edit...
  • Start submitting the short stories I've been writing to magazines.
  • Finish the OU creative writing course and sign up for the advanced course.
  • Do NaNoWriMo with the story I almost started for my last assignment (provisionally entitled Flux).

No comments:

Post a Comment