Wednesday 30 June 2010

Love Whisper Of The Flowers

I've tracked down more information on that picture I want to use on the cover of Dark Magic. It's actually from an album called Love Whisper Of The Flowers by an artist called Mickey. I believe it's Taiwanese or Chinese, and the album was accompanied by beautiful drawings for each track, including The Sincere Happiness (not, as I'd previously thought, 'lincere').

According to this translated page, the album was released in Taiwan in 2003 as Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros Story and the images were drawn by illustrator 'Prince - William'. Unfortunately now I've hit a dead end. I can't seem to track down any more information on the illustrator or anything else about the album itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment